GUADEC 2021 - Workshop "Change your perspective with Mageia GNOME"

GUADEC 2021 better known as the annual  GNOME conference started on July 21. 

On 23rd July I had the amazing opportunity to give a workshop about Mageia GNOME. I was quite nervous and excited how to organize this kind of workshop. Anyhow the most important aspect of my approach was an interactive workshop. 


The start of presenting Mageia in a conference is done! Now, we can take the chance to give talks about this distribution. 


Unfortunatly, my workshop hasn't been recorded! I have missed to set up my OBS to record it. 

But you can download my slides in my blog or in the GUADEC 2021 event page.


https://events.gnome.org/event/9/contributions/244/


Thx for your support Mageia community and GUADEC 2021 organisation team!


Cheers

Andi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The way I fucked Debian and Devuan, cause they are bitches!

Thank you to all readers!! Hitting the mark over 1000!! - ADD YOUR FEEDBACK TO THE COMMENTS!!!!